Re: [orca-list] Mumble Accessibility in Fedora 24?

hi

I'm not sure if this has been covered yet, but try installing qt-at-spi. In fedora, you can do this by doing

sudo dnf install qt-at-spi qt-at-spi:i386

in a terminal. That will install both the 32 bit and the 64 bit version. After that, mumble should be accessible although you might need to restart orca or the desktop. The intro window for some reason isn't accessible, I've never understood why that is, and that's true no matter what distro you're running.

Thanks

Kendell Clark