Re: [orca-list] Mumble Accessibility in Fedora 24?

I'm looking through mailing list posts, and it seems there are two other variables you may want to try setting:

QT_LINUX_ACCESSIBILITY

QT_LINUX_ACCESSIBILITY_ALWAYS_ON

None of this is explicitly documented anywhere, and even a piece of KDE documentation still refers to QT_ACCESSIBILITY. I think there's been a change between versions 4 and 5, but 5 has been around for long enough that it would be nice for this to be documented, or for distros to incorporate this change somehow.

If you could figure out which of the above variables makes a difference, if any, then please do report back. I don't use Mumble enough to spend time figuring this out, and I don't want to reboot at the moment.

Thanks!