Re: [orca-list] Mumble Accessibility in Fedora 24?

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 05:51:39AM AEDT, Nolan Darilek wrote:
If you could figure out which of the above variables makes a difference, if
any, then please do report back. I don't use Mumble enough to spend time
figuring this out, and I don't want to reboot at the moment.

I think QT_ACCESSIBILITY is for Qt4, and QT_LINUX_ACCESSIBILITY_ALWAYS_ON is
for Qt5. Debian and Ubuntu have these variables set when you have
at-spi2-core installed.

Luke