Re: [orca-list] has anyone else ever noticed the following issue

I don't quite understand, what is it reading you?
The only conflict I can think of is when you try and name a file the same as another file, e.g. copying a
file called fred.txt from ~/ to ~/Docs/ and
there's a file called fred.txt in ~/Docs/.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Mark Peveto wrote:
Sun, Nov 06, 2016 at 02:54:23PM -0600

Hi folks,
I was copying some files across from one dir to another earlier this
morning, using Sonar mate edition, and I hit a file conflict.  I wanted to
see what the file conflict was, but I couldn't get orca to read me the
entire dialogue.  It'd read me my options, but not the message associated
with those options.
Suggestions?

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552