[orca-list] Fwd: Linux questions. With orca.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "ronak shah" <ronakshah 26397 gmail com>
Date: Nov 7, 2016 3:22 AM
Subject: Linux questions. With orca.

Hi,

I have few questions based on linux, it would b great if someone could help me out.

1- I have been useing ubuntu 14.04 vinux distribution for a while, but it frankly dint match my expectations, can you suggest me a good linux which will mostly help me with the technical stuff.

2- for java editer, I have tried to use eclipse 3.8 version but the graphical user interface of Java does not work in eclipse mainly the output of the GUI.

3- libreoffice for PowerPoint presentations is not at all accessible for me with orca for some reason, I dont realy understand why.

I am not able to access magnifier in vinux when its documentation says that it has a inbuilt magnifier.

Thankyou so much in advanced
Regards,
Ron.