Re: [orca-list] git.gnome.org seems to be down

Hi,
I've seen this yesterday.
I did "git pull" and it appeared to be frosen, but I left it alone for some time and it eventually finished.
So I suspect it's not down, but rather very slow.

--
Best wishes,
Zahari

  John Covici wrote:
Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 11:56:37PM -0400

Hi.  I can ping, but I tried to update  at-spi2 packages from git and
it just hangs -- anyone else seeing this and can it be reported
somewhere?

Thanks.

How do
you spend it?