Re: [orca-list] Problems with closing apps

hi
I can't reproduce this with the calculator, but I can with pluma. I
think it might be the same issue that mike gorse was talking about, the
one that might be at-spi's issue. I'm not positive though. I'm using
orca master as well.
Thanks
Kendell Clark

Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi Vojta.

I'm not able to reproduce this here using GNOME 3.20 (Fedora 24) and
Orca master. Any chance there's something unique about your environment?
Can others reproduce this problem?

--joanie