Re: [orca-list] orca randomly segfaults when closing pluma text editor

Hi Mike,

I think you are on the right lines - what you describe certainly aligns with what I am seeing. I have the same version of Orca installed on two machines with different versions of AT-Spi - and the older one is fine.

Do you know which packages I'd need to install on Fedora 23 to get the necessary debug info installed?

Thanks,

Nick