[orca-list] orca randomly segfaults when closing pluma text editor

hi list
THis is an odd bug. It doesn't happen all the time and I can't seem to
find a set of steps to make it happen, but seemingly randomly, orca will
close and stop speaking after closing pluma. This only happens with
pluma, the mate text editor, and not gedit or any other. I'm not
completely sure if it segfaults, but speech doesn't come back, and I've
waited up to five minutes. To get it back I have to run orca--replace in
the command dialog. Using the shortcut for some reason doesn't work.
This is using orca master, completely up to date as of fifteen minutes
ago, on sonar linux mate edition. Can anyone else confirm this? I
believe this happens on stable as well. Again it's not constant. Joanie,
I believe you can test this one in fedora because pluma is available in
the repositories.
Thanks
Kendell Clark