From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Andy B.
Sent: 09 May 2016 11:22
To: Orca list
Subject: [orca-list] Ubuntu 16.04: Orca turns off at signing screen

Hi,

I have been experimenting with Ubuntu 16.04. I noticed that Orca will often turn off in the signing screen.
It is fairly typical to get a message such as “screen reader on. screen reader off.” Could the speech server
be crashing on boot? I ask because ALT+SUPER+S seems unresponsive a few times when trying to turn Orca on
again.