Re: [orca-list] Best distribution for Orca at the moment?

Vinux is still being developed, and Vinux 5, based on Ubuntu 14.04, was released a while ago. I can't say which distribution is best, although I use Vinux and Ubuntu myself.

What have you tried to do to get Orca running on Ubuntu 16.04? Have you tried the hot key sequence alt+super+s yet? Also, what desktop are you using, e.g. the default Unity?