Re: [orca-list] odd issues in focus mode with seamonkey

Sorry for being spammy, but I just discovered something else.

On 05/05/2016 12:10 AM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:

The bad news is that the event we're getting for the popup menu looks
valid. SeaMonkey is telling Orca you are now in that menu.

The new discovery is that if you down arrow from the entry into the
menu, the entry claims focus back. Basically, in that particular control
SeaMonkey lies to us repeatedly about where you are.

I won't be hacking around this in Orca. Sorry. I'll add it to my list of
bugs to file.

--joanie