Re: [orca-list] installing the latest orca version

Luke or Rob can correct me, but if you're running Vinux then you already have the accessibility PPA. Luke hasn't ported the latest Orca to Ubuntu 14.04, so you won't get the latest Orca for Vinux until he does. I know he's planning on getting to that soon, but he has a few other things on his plate now.