[orca-list] a strange bug in caja

hi all
I'm writing in to report a very odd bug in caja, and possibly other file
managers, although I'm not positive. The bug has to do with icon
captions, which is basically additional info file type, size, number of
items in folders, etc that orca reads after an object's name. In caja,
you configure this by pressing alt+e to enter the edit menu, and going
down to preferences. Change to the display tab, and the first combo box
is what's displayed right after the name. The bug comes about if the
"size" option is in that first combo box. Orca will report, for example,
music 30 items folder. 2 of 10 30 items. It seems to double speak, and I
haven't the faintest idea what's going on. I checked and there are no
combo boxes set to size except that first one. Can anyone else confirm
this? You can do the same in nautilus, by getting into the preferences
tab and going to display as well.
Thanks
Kendell Clark