[orca-list] extra long delays when loading very large documents or books in firefox and derivitives

hi all
Since orca 3.20 is about to be released shortly, I thought it might be a
good idea to bring up a bug, well, possibly a bug, that I've been
experiencing for quite a while. Steps to reproduce. Open a very large
file in firefox, seamonkey, etc. Webpages usually aren't large enough to
cause the bug to appear, but a large daisy book will do it. While the
document is loading, orca is completely silent. IT will read nothing,
until the document is fully loaded, at which point it can stutter for a
few seconds while it catches up. Is there anything that can be done
about this to midigate if not eliminate this altogether? I hope I don't
sound like i'm complaining, because I'm not. I suspect an event flood of
some sort, but I'm not sure. I'll be happy to providea  debug log on
request. I'm not certain if this applies only to web browsers or if any
app will trigger this.
Thanks for reading
Kendell Clark