Re: [orca-list] eclipse bug

Hi,

confirmed. But this is a bug that is there for a long time already. I
don't think it is related to Eclipse Mars.
Same is true for example for "opentype" or such popups if they present
a quite long list of results. The first fiew items are spoken, all the
others not. In many cases just two or three items are read by Orca.

I've noticed that this tree items effect is somewhat related to the
window size and how many elements are expanded currently. IN some
cases it might help to maximize the window.

- Jann