Re: [orca-list] Bugs in FIrefox 45 : no tabs title pronounced when switching

Hello,

I think this is a side effect of the latest workaround for preserving browse mode caret position when switching tabs as reported by Vojta and implemented by Joanie.

Attempt to address reporting the tab title is something Joanie has indicated she's working on.

Greetings

Peter