Re: [orca-list] Fixed more extraneous presentation of clipboard and selection messages

Seems my main problem has been fixed. In Pidgin, using controll+backspace to erase the word I just typed was saying "cut." No more. With limited testing so far, it's perfect now, saying the word it erased rather than "cut." I just started seeing another problem that I didn't get a chance to report, where Firefox was saying "copied" if I closed a window or tab after selecting and copying text into the clipboard. This is also now solved, except I no longer hear "copied" when I copy the text into the clipboard from Firefox.

Sent from my hotel room