Re: [orca-list] Improving Flat Review

How could one copy from flat review if the data is constantly updating?
Would this be configurable, maybe have a toggle so that it could be frozen so that one could study or copy
and then start updating again?
Maybe I'm missing something/feel free to tell me to have another cup of coffee and write back when my brain
is turned on...smile/thanks

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 10:46:51AM -0400

Hi Parham.

In this regard it is not that the flat review code is too messy. It is
that the flat review code was never meant to be used for
dynamic/changing content. Even if I clean up the flat review code so
that it is not messy, it won't make what you want work. That said,
making what you want work is on my to-do list. It's just not yet on the
done list.

--joanie