Re: [orca-list] mate, accessibility, magnifier

Hello,
I see the git repo, but it looks like they are python files. I cloned the following repo
https://git.hyprra.fr/hypra/mate-accessibility.git
In /usr/lib/python2.7/mate-accessibility i see .p files. For example base-install.py. I assume i'd run those when having mate andcompiz installed? Is this how I'd test the patches or do I need to run each .py file individually?
Alonzo