Re: [orca-list] orca does not announce notifications when say all is active

hi
One correction to this. Orca will announce notifications if it's paused
in a sentence, for example after a cama or a period, but otherwise
doesn't announce them or record them.
Thanks
Kendell Clark

kendell clark wrote:
hi all
I'm not sure when this problem started, but I've noticed that if orca is
in say all mode, orca will not announce notifications, nor will it
record them in it's notification history. I've noticed this on the mate
desktop, but could someone confirm if this happens on other desktops as
well?  I think this may also happen if orca is currently reading
something when a notification comes in, but I'm not sure about that. I'm
using orca master on mate 1.12 on sonar linux 2016.3
Thanks
Kendell Clark