Re: [orca-list] Turning CapsLock when it's Orca modifier again (was autodetection of keyboard layouts?)

In my case I am using whatever comes standard on Ubuntu. I just turn off speech by using orcakey-s (I leave it on when booting up because I may not have my braille display on iccediately or it may not pick up immediately). I have not tried killing orca and restarting it.

Tom