Re: [orca-list] Orca becomes very slow in LibreOffice after some time of usage

My experience confirms yours although I didn't try to check when it
happens, just after some time

W dniu 02.03.2016 o 04:51, Krishnakant pisze:

I have tryed several times but with a 15 column and about 250 rows I got
the performance lag.
So this scale is much higher than you recommended.
But yes Orca did go slow after the said limit.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.