Re: [orca-list] unable to load list of clickables in orca master

hi there,
this issue also happens in orca-3.18.2-1
I have rezolved it for my self by changing the key binding it now
works, thanks for looking in to this for me :)
thanks for all of the work that you have done to orca, it rules!
what would we do with out your expertise?
thank you again,
Majid Hussain
:)