Re: [orca-list] unable to load list of clickables in orca master

Hi Majid.

I'm not seeing this behavior. Do you also see it with earlier versions
of Orca on that same setup?

That said, from your description my guess is that you have a setup in
which ISO next group has been assigned in such a way as to be in
conflict with the Orca command.

--joanie