Re: [orca-list] QT accessibility on Fedora

Am I understanding something wrong, or by 11y support are you meaning accessibility, or some type of
accessibility?
I understaand it as the first, and qt 4 has been accessible if properly configured for some time, not sure
just how many years, but more than 2 anyway.
The accessibility variable only effects qt4 we have been told.
The thing to check is whether the fedora build of mulmble uses qt4 or qt5.
I don't know how to check this other than look at change logs and such documentation.
Maybe your package manager's search functionality  will say something about which qt mumble uses in a package
discription.  <Mumble is provided by a few
different packages in official arch repos and the AUAR, and at lest one AUR package mentions QT5, others do
not say, but I thought  that some  if not all
used QT4.
Got to run to work, but will check more in to this later so I know.
If I see that they all use QT5 or if the build I use, mumble-snapshot-tts, uses qt5 I will post that
information here.
If I do not send another msg in this conversation I either did not get around to checking  on this, or I
found that my build does indeed use QT4.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Nolan Darilek wrote:
Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 03:11:40PM -0500

I think that's what I'm trying to figure out. How do I determine if QT5 is
set up correctly?

Also, does QT4 even have a11y support? I thought accessibility started
working in a primitive form at around 5.3 or so.

Any thoughts as to where else I might turn to debug this? It's a fresh
install, barely a few days old, so I can't imagine anything odd is going on.

Thanks.