Re: [orca-list] QT accessibility on Fedora

I think that's what I'm trying to figure out. How do I determine if QT5 is set up correctly?

Also, does QT4 even have a11y support? I thought accessibility started working in a primitive form at around 5.3 or so.

Any thoughts as to where else I might turn to debug this? It's a fresh install, barely a few days old, so I can't imagine anything odd is going on.

Thanks.