[orca-list] btsync accessiblity

How is btsync accessibility in general?
This is a tough question as packages vary from distro to distro, and perhaps this even effects how orca sees
things, although I'd think it should not.
I am having a world of trouble, and am always concerned I have configured something incorrectly, but also
accessibility may be an issue, i,.e I press
activate on a couple of clickables and or buttons and download some javascript file it seems.
A couple of specific questions:
I chose a folder to share, but did not get a copy of the key before pressing another button that also wiped
it off the screen. Is there a way to get this
key later, or is a key only displayed once? It must be available in case one loses it or what ever, but I can
see no option to get it.

The other question I have is why I can't find anything that works to select a folder to share on  the
ubuntuserver instance of btsync I have's web UI.
I am using a new orca from master with lastest stable firefox.
I know this may be OT for the Orca list, but as I am not sure how much of my trouble comes from btsync
configuration and how much may be accessiblity
related, i.e. I may need some orca trick or another, I post on this list.
Also, if anyone who runs or has successfully run btsync on arch-linux would get back with me off list I can't
figure out why running the system service
never let me select a folder to share, i.e. always said I could not write to the folder. I tried a range of
perms and ownership combinations. I could only
get thing to work at all using the btsync-autoconfig script and running as a user service, and as I've not
bee able to get my first peer working it seems I
don't even know if that works...lol.

Sorry for complaining, but I have had a bad time not only with btsync, but syncthing never quite worked right
for me either, and owncloud has not been my
friend either.
Grive is broken on arch more than it works of late, so, dropbox is the only reliable cloud storage I have at
the moment/need to get something
together...lol.
Thanks for reading, and of course any help with btsync, or any of the other sharing/syncing solutions will be
appreciated, FOS is prefferred, but if it is
free and works that is good enough for now for this kid, free in the sense of free beer which I  will need a
lot of if something doesn't start working
right soon!

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886