[orca-list] Falling Orca my opinion

Hello.

Orca fell me again My friend, very clever Linux user named Libor tould me restart speech dispatcherř.

Orca is not falling. Orca is incompatible with speech dispatcher.
I have got special key binding (Insert+U), we optioned it in key bindings in Orca preferences and for launching Orca we set key binding CTRL+alt+Shift+C. We added that in system settings / key bindings.
When Orca falls you you have to:
1. Exit Orca.
2. Press alt F2 and write
pkill speech-dispatch
press enter and then launch Orca again and wait. orca would have speak.

Best regards

Vojta.