Re: [orca-list] Orca gets mute when using Control+V in LibreOffice Calc

Hi Joani,

I would like to try with

using Orca master or Orca from the gnome-3-20 branch and I visit

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Orca/DownloadInstall
for doing so. But I still don't know how to get Orca master. In fact I'm so afraid of breaking things on my laptop for daily use. Maybe somebody can give me the exact instructions?
The only thing I did was adding the ppa from Luke.
I notice on another laptop with Ubuntu 16.04 and LibreOffice 5.1.3.2 that the version of Orca is 3.20.1 and there Control+V works perfect. LO Calc do not crash anymore when adding a formula because the cell stays blanc after typing a formula.
In Ubuntu 14.04 the version of Orca is 3.20.2
Thanks.
Milton