Re: [orca-list] An accessible batch scanning software

Howdy again :),

i just forgot about to add you a link:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/lios/
for sure its also available in your repositorys.

cheers chrys
Am 04.06.2016 um 12:28 schrieb chrys87:
Howdy,

LIOS can do your job.
I didnt try it yet, but in scanning preferences there are settings for "no of pages to scan" and "time between repeated scanning".
is also is made for OCR your images as well with cuneform or tesseract.

cheers chrys