Re: [orca-list] reported issue from a sonar user. Orca doesn't word wrap in braille

hi
I'm hoping so. If not, joanie would you mind looking into this once you
have time? I want to emphasize once you have time, even devin says it's
not a critical issue and he's perfectly fine with how orca does braille,
and it's probably on your todo list, and I'm satisfied with that.
Thanks
Kendell Clark

chrys87 web de wrote:
Howdy,

There is a hot new update from liblouis to 3.0.0. Maybe you want to try that . Arch doesnt have that update
yet, so i guess sonar also dont have it yet. I will mark it out of date. Hope your problem  is fixed there.

Cheers cheys