Re: [orca-list] removal of orca's .desktop file could potentially break mate

hi

Ah ok, I'm glad to be wrong. I wrote the email mainly because orca no longer shows up in mate's assistive technologies dialog box under visual, so I thought it might not be able to start it, but I'm glad to be wrong and it works. I've verified for myself that it does in fact work, sorry for the noise.