[orca-list] removal of orca's .desktop file could potentially break mate

hi all
Latest orca master removes orca's .desktop file since gnome and unity
don't need it. But this could, I'm not positive yet, break mate's
ability to start it when it's accessibility settings are enabled. I've
checked in system>preferences>personal>assistive technologies, and orca
no longer shows up under the "visual" setting as it used to. If you're
going to make orca listen to gsettings, which makes sense, then you need
to have it listen to not only gnome's accessibility settings but to
mate's as well. I believe that's found at
org.mate.desktop.a11y.applications. The key is the same as gnome uses,
screen-reader-enabled.  This isn't as critical as I'm probably making it
out to be because the latest version of mate listens to gnome's
accessibility gsettings and if it notices that orca is turned on, it
turns orca on for mate as well, so this whole email might be for
nothing. But I'm not sure, and that's why I'm writing it. Smarter people
than me can figure out for sure or not. And now for some afternoon
coffee. Forgive the abruptness, I'm feeling decaffeinated.

Thanks
Kendell Clark