[orca-list] Orca sometimes slows speech when reading links

Howdy,
This one is kind of hard to reproduce. I'm running from git, and the most reliable way I have found is just
hit read all on a page with links and headings.
I have noticed this for a couple days, but have held off on reporting it because I thought maybe I
misconfigured something somewhere, but I have checked everything I can think of over and over, and my speed
is 93 percent on hyper links and system voice, as well as all other speech settings. Is anyone else seeing
this too, or did I really overlook something somewhere? lol
Thanks
Storm