[orca-list] LibreOffice Impress : Slide show mode with Orca seems not working

Dear LibreOffice and Orca folks,

I'm trying to use the slide show mode of LibreOffice Impress with some difficulties. I'm able to activate it but Orca stays silent at start/exit of the mode and when I switch between slides with the left or right arrow.

I've investigated a little bit on Accerciser and It seems that LibreOffice sends information but no event "page change" and maybe a wrong accessibility tree for slide show mode.
Could someone explain what meĀ  LibreOffice does wrong on the slide show mode ?

When we switch between pages, what do you want to be announced by Orca ?

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager