Re: [orca-list] audacity and orca

Hi,

No, I never tried grabbing a local copy. My network connectivity is
generally reliable, so didn't even consider that.

Besides, it's in a wiki, so there's the opportunity for community
sourced enhancement to the docs.

PS: To my mind, it's the best we've got. Next, in my book, is Chuck
Halenbeck's stuff.

BTW: Is Chuck still around? Or did I miss his passing? Do you know? The
latest I can find on line from him is about 7 or 8 years old.

Janina

covici ccs covici com writes:
The downloadable version of the manual seems to be broke, it will not
unzip.  Did you ever successfully download it?

Janina Sajka <janina rednote net> wrote:

Hi, John:

The Audacity manual is available via the web:

http://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/Audacity_Wiki_Home_Page

covici ccs covici com writes:
Hi.  I was trying to use audacity and orca using orca master from  June
20 2016 and I am having some problems.  I want to read the manual, but
all I can see if I go to the help menu and either use the quick help or
the manual button is a close button, what looks like a back and forward
button using < and > and panel, but no actual text.  Am I doing
something wrong, or does audacity work with orca?  I can see some menus,
I have not tried to open a file yet.

Any assistance would be appreciated here.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         covici ccs covici com

Janina Sajka,       Phone:  +1.443.300.2200
                    sip:janina asterisk rednote net
            Email:  janina rednote net

Linux Foundation Fellow
Executive Chair, Accessibility Workgroup:   http://a11y.org