[orca-list] Accessibility of new Gnome Control Center

Hi all,

I see from the below blog post that the Gnome Control Center is being redesigned - hopefully in time for Gnome 3.22:
https://feaneron.com/2016/05/28/the-future-of-gnome-control-center/

Does anyone know if there will be any impact on accessibility from an Orca perspective?

I'm not sure how easy it is to test out this new version on an existing Gnome 3.18 or 3.20 setup, but I would hate it to go mainstream and then for us to discover it had major accessibility issues.

If anyone has managed to get their hands on a build, I'd be interested to know if it functions well with Orca.

Thanks,

Nick