[orca-list] Possible segestion for orca and firefox

Hi all,

Using orca master pages with images seem to bog down orca to the point that navagating is almost impossible. Is it possible eith in firefox or in orca itself in the future to some how hide images on a page or something? It really drives me crasy. I am using orca master lastes as of 2 weeks ago there has not been any updates since an update to translations a couble of weeks ago. If there is something in ff to disable images in ff please let me know as I really find that pages particularly large pages with images really drag orca down.

Thanks.

Matthew