Re: [orca-list] audacity and orca

OK, thanks.

chrys87 web de wrote:

Howdy,

The script is located here
http://crivatec.de/page/uploads/Downloads/Accessible%20Tools/ocrdesktop-1.00.tar.xz

No need for orca or SOPS is a stand alone script that opens a GTK GUI.

Requirements
Python3 GTK3 python-atspi python-tesserwrap tesseract  python-pillow your tesseract language

The Arch PKGBUILD could be found here
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ocrdesktop/

A wiki is located here
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Ocrdesktop

Assign the script to a sortcut  and just press the shortcut wit the window you loke to read in focus.

Cheeers chrys