Re: [orca-list] Orca and the HTML lang attribute

I'll add my vote for auto language switching on html lang tags.

Given there are so many possible languages, however, might it be
necessary, or even simply useful, to preload a few? For the commonly
used langs? After all, in addition to the lang declaration in the
web page header, there is also the inline "on the fly" lang switch for a span
of text in the body of the page itself.

Janina

Joanmarie Diggs writes:
It doesn't have that feature yet. I'll try to look at doing that in the
next few days. Thanks for the reminder!
--joanie