Re: [orca-list] Orca and the HTML lang attribute

It doesn't have that feature yet. I'll try to look at doing that in the
next few days. Thanks for the reminder!
--joanie

On 07/07/2016 04:58 PM, Felipe López wrote:
Hi,

I started using ORCA yesterday, and I noticed that when reading a web
page that specifies the language of the whole page or parts of its
content using the "lang" attribute does not make ORCA read in each
language. It just keeps reading all the content using the pronunciation
of the system's default language.

Do I have to configure/install something for ORCA to read the content in
the appropriate language? Or is it that ORCA does not have this feature yet?

I'm using GNOME 3 on Debian 8 with ORCA 3.14.0.

Thanks,

P.S.: Thanks for working on ORCA, it is a great thing to have :)

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://sirgazil.bitbucket.org/