Re: [orca-list] Presentation mode in Evince not accessible

Hi,

Vojtěch Polášek schrieb am 26.01.2016, 11:10 +0100:
I can't help you with Evince, but you may give Pandoc a try. It can
convert markdown or REST into HTML5 presentations (I recommend Slidy)
and you can make presentations in your browser. It is very accessible.
I'm actually using Pandoc already, but never tried the Slidy presentation
format. That's absolutely awesome!
It might replace 99 % of the presentations I give, except for those where I want
to show a lot of code, where I like to use LaTeX with the listings package.

Thanks
Sebastian
--
Web: http://www.crustulus.de (English|Deutsch)  | Blog: http://www.crustulus.de/blog