Re: [orca-list] New ubuntu install

FYI, I'm running Orca 3.18.2 on my Ubuntu 14.04 system.

On 26/01/16 00:59, mohammad suliman wrote:
                 hi,

a general tip for Ubuntu users is to change swappiness from 60% to 90%.
60% is the default, but for desktop users it is not recommended. this
will improve your system speed significantly with multi tasking. many
articles on Google ex plane how to do this, if you need more help with
that, let me know. be careful thou when following the steps, I think a
mistake could damage your system.
thanks for the steps to update orca to latest version! I am running
Ubuntu 14.04 on a virtual machine with gnome 3.10. according to Google,
gnome on this system can't be updated, or updating is not recommended.
so, I thought that i will remain with orca 3.10.
thanks,
Mohammad