Re: [orca-list] Plugin system for orca

Sounds great, will be looking at this asap...Thanks for your dedication.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  chrys87 wrote:
Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 12:02:11AM +0100

Hi list,

Version 0.5 of the SOPS Simple Orca Plugin System has been released..
Now its not so simple any more . You can do more advanced stuff. There is a
new plugin type, called  "advanced plugins".
Advanced Plugins give you all the control that you have in your
orca-customizations.py but they have to be written in python3 and have to be
loaded with the command "loadmodule".
I did a major restructuring of the code and fixed some problems.
There is now a new trigger that will run the plugin first time its loaded.
the
command for doing that is "exec".
We also have a new wiki out there:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Simple_Orca_Plugin_System
this is a also call for all plugin writers . send all your plugins to me so
we get it online for easy installation.
Remember: for Arch, Talkingarch Sonar Manjaro (and every other Arch based
distro) users there is a AUR package here:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/simpleorcapluginsystem-git/
If you don't use an arch based system you could find it here:
https://github.com/chrys87/simple-orca-plugin-system
The installation is really simple :).

cheers storm and chrys