Re: [orca-list] How to use spellcheckers with Orca?

Howdy,
did you have the needed hunspell language installed? i think its called hunspell-pt for portuguese.
wihtout having that installed LO cant check your spell.

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016 um 13:57 Uhr
Von: "luciano de souza" <luchyanus gmail com>
An: Krishnakant <krmane openmailbox org>
Cc: orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
Betreff: Re: [orca-list] How to use spellcheckers with Orca?
It's important to add one information else.

I agreed that Thunderbird and Firefox worked well with spellchecker
becose I remembered it's true.

However, I had not tested. Afterwards, I tested and I got a surprising
answer. Orca is not reading wrong words, when navigating with arrows,
even if when I talk about thunderbird and Firefox!

So the problem is much more generalized.

I use Triskel 7.0, based in Ubuntu 14.10. Could be this fact the
reason for this bad behaviour?

--
Luciano de Souza