Re: [orca-list] Another pain point: how do I reach Firefox alerts?

Hello,

I am sorry, I have just tested installing an addon from the website and you are correct, Firefox displays a different alert that I am used to.
I haven't found a way to work with that.
However if you are about to instal an addon from addons.mozilla.org, you can easily install it via Tools -> Addons, just search for it there, find it in the list and press the install button.

Greetings

Peter