Re: [orca-list] Orca does not announce links on startpage.com in structural navigation

Hi Joanie,
tanks for your replay. after removing ~/.local/share/orca anything works fine. maybe i screwed up the configuration :).
sorry for bothering you about that.

has you been able to take a look at my patch?

cheers chrys