Re: [orca-list] Does anyone want Orca to say the table row role?

hi there,
would it be possable to have a check box so it is toggleable?
thanks,
Majid Hussain

On 29/02/2016, Al Sten-Clanton <albert e sten_clanton verizon net> wrote:
Sounds right to me.

Al

On 2/29/2016 6:31 AM, covici ccs covici com wrote:
For me, please leave it, its useful to know row x of x, maybe it should
be an option.

Milton <milton duurzaamdigitaal org> wrote:

I like the information of knowing how much rows and colums.
Milton