Re: [orca-list] Starting the "thunderbird"

Hey Max.

No need to ask for forgiveness, but the only time Orca controls
navigation is within Gecko content (i.e. inside message text, inside web
pages) if you in browse mode. The rest of the time (i.e. nearly all of
the time), navigation is controlled by the application you are using and
Orca just presents your location as it changes. So it sounds like
Thunderbird is setting your focus somewhere and you're having to use
Thunderbird's navigation to move to where you want to be.

--joanie